Jesus, The Preexistent Creator
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1
In this first lesson, learn about Jesus as The Preexistent Creator:
- Joy in the Lord and Creation. It is for joy that God created us!
- Jesus Who Existed Before Time, Space, and Matter. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.
- Rebellion: Man’s Joy Lost. The great separation between God and man is crucial to understanding the gospel message.
- The Consequences of Sin. Rebellion against the very One who had created everything in joy.
- A Savior is on the Way. Points the way to help that was coming. and with it, returned joy.
Jesus is more than a baby in a manger or a man on a cross. The Gospel writers tell the story of the One who left the glories of heaven to take on flesh, live as a servant, and die as the sacrifice. And The Amazing Life of Jesus Christ brings all the pieces together.
Walk beside Jesus on city streets and mountainsides. Hear Him teach by the sea and in the synagogue. Witness the blind given sight, lepers healed, and storms stilled. Sit with Jesus at supper with friends, and listen in while His enemies plot to destroy Him.
- A chronological study through Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John on the life of Christ, journeying from His eternal preexistence to His future return.
- A different attribute of Jesus for each lesson – Good Shepherd, Light of the World, King of Kings, Suffering Servant, and more – helps focus each week’s study.
- This 24 week study leads you through in-depth study and daily personal application questions, bringing familiar stories to life and deepening your understanding of Jesus’ life and purpose on earth.
- Free Leader Resources are available to download, including class guides, reviews, and other class materials.
Join teachers Pat Harley, Jennifer McClish, Kellye Rickman, and Fay Runnion as they bring the stories of Jesus Christ to life.
Companion workbook available, also sold on Amazon.