Jesus, Life Giver
“And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.” Matthew 10:38-39
In this lesson, learn about Jesus, Life Giver:
- The Sea and the Demoniac. Jesus transforms lives. The former madman became a missionary, proclaiming what great things Jesus had done.
- Miracles and Healing. A woman touches Jesus’ cloak and is immediately healed. To the young girl who had died, Jesus says to her, “Little girl, I say to you, get up!” and she immediately gets upand walks.
- Sheep Among Wolves. Jesus sends out the twelve disciples with the power to heal and preach the kingdom of God, but with warnings: you will be rejected, despised, denounced and, in the end, even devoured. But all of it is for My sake and for the sake of those I came to save.
- Discipleship and Rewards. Jesus comforts the disciples with confidence: “Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Matthew 10:28
- John’s Fate Recalled. John the Baptist had been beheaded, and some thought he had returned.
- A chronological study through Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John on the life of Christ, journeying from His eternal preexistence to His future return.
- A different attribute of Jesus for each lesson – Good Shepherd, Light of the World, King of Kings, Suffering Servant, and more – helps focus each week’s study.
- This 24 week study leads you through in-depth study and daily personal application questions, bringing familiar stories to life and deepening your understanding of Jesus’ life and purpose on earth.
- Free Leader Resources are available to download, including class guides, reviews, and other class materials.
Join teachers Pat Harley, Jennifer McClish, Kellye Rickman, and Fay Runnion as they bring the stories of Jesus Christ to life.
Companion workbook available, also sold on Amazon