Jesus, Son of God
“While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, ‘This is My beloved Son, with shom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!'” Matthew 17:5
In this lesson, learn about Jesus, Son of God:
- Peter’s Confession. “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered, ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ Matthew 16:15-16
- The Transfiguration. Peter, James, and John got a glimpse of this glory on a mountaintop as they witnessed Jesus’ earthly body supernaturally transformed to reflect His true self.
- Faith and a Fish. Jesus was looking for the disciple’s constant dependence and continual reliance on Him. A faith that could move mountains on command.
- Stumbling Blocks, Stepping Stones. Jesus gives the example of leaving the 99 sheep on the mountainside to go and search for the one that has gone astray. It is God’s desire that not one of these little ones should perish. But Jesus also gives a warning to anyone who causes another to turn away from Him!
- Prayer and Forgiveness. Jesus’ goal is always restoration.
- A chronological study through Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John on the life of Christ, journeying from His eternal preexistence to His future return.
- A different attribute of Jesus for each lesson – Good Shepherd, Light of the World, King of Kings, Suffering Servant, and more – helps focus each week’s study.
- This 24 week study leads you through in-depth study and daily personal application questions. Itbrings familiar stories to life and deeps your understanding of Jesus’ life and purpose on earth.
- Free Leader Resources are available to download, including class guides, reviews, and other class materials.
Join teachers Pat Harley, Jennifer McClish, Kellye Rickman, and Fay Runnion as they bring the stories of Jesus Christ to life.
Companion workbook available, also sold on Amazon