“He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David; He will reign over the house of Jacob forever; and His kingdom will have no end.” Luke 1:32-33
In this second lesson, learn about Jesus as being God-Sent:
- The Geneology of Jesus. The geneologies affirm God’s promises to His people and God’s love for the whole world.
- Prophesies and Promises. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary with his heavenly message.
- Zacharias and Joseph: Preparing the Way. Both men needed help with their unbelief. Their submitted hearts settled peacefully with the unknown and that led them to worship and obedience.
- The Birth and Dedication of Jesus. Jesus – the Child who changed the world. Redemption had arrived and the glory of the Lord was revealed!
- The Childhood of Jesus. The wise men understood who the child was. They delighted in joyful hearts and worship.
- A chronological study through Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John on the life of Christ, journeying from His eternal preexistence to His future return.
- A different attribute of Jesus for each lesson – Good Shepherd, Light of the World, King of Kings, Suffering Servant, and more – helps focus each week’s study.
- This 24 week study leads you through in-depth study and daily personal application questions, bringing familiar stories to life and deepening your understanding of Jesus’ life and purpose on earth.
- Free Leader Resources are available to download, including class guides, reviews, and other class materials.
Join teachers Pat Harley, Jennifer McClish, Kellye Rickman, and Fay Runnion as they bring the stories of Jesus Christ to life.
Companion workbook available, also sold on Amazon.